Stacey B at Reebok Masters
Thursday July 4th Schedule: 7:30 am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am & 10:30 am. NO Kids & Teens
- Open Box will be added into the schedule every Saturday at 11:30 am. Please be mindful of Free Intro Class and coach on duty.
- Athletes may bring your own tunes and ask a coach to plug in your play list.
- Submit your Birthday wods to John@cfsyn.com
PRIVATE TRAINING: IF YOU WANT TO GET SOME ONE ON ONE ATTENTION AND WORK ON YOUR GOALS OR GOATS, ALL OF OUR COACHES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE TRAINING. CALL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT OR PURCHASE A SESSION ON LINE AND SCHEDULE IN PERSON. http://crossfitsynergistics.com/private-training/
GOALS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Every month start with S.M.A.R.T. fitness goals. Check out our goal page http://crossfitsynergistics.com/nutrition/goals/ for all you newbies. Everyone knows we also start every month with the goal board revisited. Set your short term GOALS with your long term GOALS in mind for July.
- Meghan Chase Passes Level 1 cert
- Jameson & Andrew P 1st muscle up
- Sean F first handstand push up w lockout
- Steve C 20 consecutive double unders
- Cindy H 3:00 pr Barbara
- Zack H – Butterfly pull ups, 205lb power clean
- Kathi – first rx push ups
- Timlin 5K Deb T 23:23 (7:31mile), Kristina B, Erica C, & Julie W shave 3 min off 5k PR
- Garage Games Stacey B Mike P and Meghan C
- Masters June 29th competitors Stacey B, Joe A, Ilya B & Tan R.
- Bucky Prev 3:10 2:17 Fran
- Charlie S 4:04 prev 5:01
- Stacey B 4:04 prev 5:10
- Julie winston prev 11; 18 red band pull ups / 9;52 rx
- pam prev 7 35/ 5 58
- Ilya B prev 7;04/6;04
- Julia CFran- 8:43 RX
- Previous- 9:13 (60#)
- Erica – 6:26 55# (shoulda gone Rx) and red band
- Previous – 6:58 35# and red/blue band
- Erica C =Fran – 6:26 55# (shoulda gone Rx) and red band Previous – 6:58 35# and red/blue bands
- Joe A- Fran rx 5:29 pr by :39
- Meghan purp FRAN: 11:57 55# thruster….huge PR by almost 5 minutes from when i did this last in November.
- Fran 6:52Rx PR
Prev 7:32 Rx
Dave F – Fran — 6:09 prev 8:36
- Purp -Fran Prev. 3:59 Today 2:56
- Mellissa prev 13:09 55 pounds/ red and blue band today 12:02 55 pounds no bands
- Kids Throwdown Sept. at CFS
- Kids Throwdown 12-17 yr olds at CFNE Click here for sign up.
- Festivus at CFS and Invitational Throwdown at CFS in October.
Simply a ton going on and get in the habit to check our EVENTS page to be in the know of all types of events for athletes. http://crossfitsynergistics.com/schedule/announcements-events/
SCHEDULE REMINDER OF SUMMER CHANGES:
In addition to the new Monday & Wednesday 12:00 pm classes for 5-7 year olds we are adjusting the kids and teens schedule to accommodate summer schedules based on last year’s attendance and the majority of input from responding parents. Beginning on Thursday, June 27th through Tuesday, August 27th the Kids and Teens schedule will run Monday through Friday.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10:45am – 11:45am
Tuesday & Thursday 4:15pm – 5:15pm
We will constantly monitor the attendance numbers and add classes to this summer schedule if necessary.
If you need to adjust your kids’ or teens’ membership for June, July or August please do so before the first of the month by emailing Elizabeth at email@example.com.
CFS SOLUTIONS FOCUS GROUP:
NEXT MEETING WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON FOR AUGUST. Designed to create a face to face suggestion box for the CFS community. Any ideas, questions or concerns can always be directed to Glenn, John, Linda, Elizabeth, all coaches, as well as any focus group members. The first Meeting topics are listed below.
| Charlie Siegal
CFS STORE: The original sweatshirts are almost gone. We have plenty of new men’s and women’s T-shirts, SFH protein, fish oil and logbooks as well as Steve’s Paleo Jerky kits for meals on the run.
PLEASE NOTE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU OF OUR NUTRITION LINK AND ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR OF OUR WOD PAGE YOU WILL FIND 3 FOOD OPTIONS TO ORDER FROM.
BRING A FRIEND: The 1st Saturday of every month is Bring A Friend Day. Please make a note that FREE CLASS is available for potential athletes during any of our WODS by signing up on line (except for 5:30 am / pm and Sat at 9:30 am). So bring any of your friends to ANY WOD! Our coaches will scale it accordingly.
” I will never ask you to do something that I don’t believe will teach you something. I will not waste your time. I am confident in the merit of the things I’m teaching you, but I don’t know everything. If you ask me something to which I do not know the answer, I will tell you. And I will find the answer, if I can.” – A good CrossFit Coach