- Open Box continues every Saturday at 11:30am along side Free Intro Class. Sundays will continue to vary throughout the summer. Please be mindful of Free Intro Class and coach on duty.
PRIVATE TRAINING: IF YOU WANT TO GET SOME ONE ON ONE ATTENTION AND WORK ON YOUR GOALS OR GOATS, ALL OF OUR COACHES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE TRAINING. CALL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT OR PURCHASE A SESSION ON LINE AND SCHEDULE IN PERSON. http://crossfitsynergistics.com/private-training/
GOALS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Every month start with S.M.A.R.T. fitness goals. Check out our goal page http://crossfitsynergistics.com/nutrition/goals/ for all you newbies. Everyone knows we also start every month with the goal board revisited. Set your short term GOALS with your long term GOALS in mind for August.
- Audrey, Mary, Cindy and Christine – first 5K
- Monica – 1st RX pull-up
- Alex B. and Charlie – 1st free standing HSPU
- Regina – 1st T2B
- Kinger – 1st RX pistol
- Chavo – first bar MU and ring MU
- Kids Throwdown in Sept. at CFS (Date To Be Determined)
- Kids Throwdown 12-17yr olds at CFNE Click here for sign up.
- Festivus at CFS and Invitational Throwdown at CFS in October.
Simply a ton going on so get in the habit of checking our EVENTS page to be in the know of all types of events for athletes. http://crossfitsynergistics.com/schedule/announcements-events/
SCHEDULE REMINDER OF SUMMER CHANGES:
- Monday & Wednesday 12:00 pm classes for 5-7 year olds.
- Kids and Teens schedule continues through Tuesday, August 27th.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10:45am – 11:45am
- Tuesday & Thursday 4:15pm – 5:15pm
If you need to adjust your kid’s or teen’s membership for June, July or August please do so before the first of the month by emailing Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFS SOLUTIONS FOCUS GROUP:
NEXT MEETING WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. Designed to create a face to face suggestion box for the CFS community. Any ideas, questions or concerns can always be directed to Glenn, John, Linda, Elizabeth, all coaches, as well as any focus group members. The first Meeting topics are listed below.
| Charlie Siegal
CFS STORE: The original sweatshirts are almost gone. We have plenty of new men’s and women’s T-shirts, SFH protein, fish oil and logbooks as well as Steve’s Paleo Jerky kits for meals on the run.
PLEASE NOTE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU OF OUR NUTRITION LINK AND ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR OF OUR WOD PAGE YOU WILL FIND 3 FOOD OPTIONS TO ORDER FROM.
A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths, feels your fears but fortifies your faith, sees your anxieties but frees your spirit, recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.
William Arthur Ward