Our classes are constantly varied with CrossFit skills. You begin all classes with a Functional Warm-Up then we coach you through the Skill Practice and New Movements. The heart of the workout will include Strength Training and High Intensity Metabolic Conditioning, followed by Cool Down and Stretching. Our coaching will keep you safe and motivated.
Free Intro Class: (Adults & Teens 13+) We would love to have you come and experience a Free Intro Class on Saturdays at 11:30am (see below for all other free classes). It is a training session with one of our professional coaches where you learn a lot more about our program and actually experience a CrossFit workout for yourself. The purpose of this session is to help us serve you better by getting to know your goals and expectations, fitness level, and experience. You may also choose from many of our regular classes as your free class click here to sign-up. This experience can be different from the structured Free Intro Class because it includes all athletes. We take pride in the fact that all our classes are universally scalable for any level participant. Feel free to contact us for further details in making the best choice for you.
Free Intro Class for Kids & Teens: First class for kids & teens is free! Fill out the waiver above and just come on in to any of the scheduled Kids or Teens classes. Please click to sign-up on our main page or contact us with any questions.
Foundations (Adults): (Our entry course) Required for every new athlete. Click here for more details. Adult Foundations: $129.00, 1 week / 3 sessions / 5 hours. Waived for CrossFit experienced athletes.
Teens Foundations (Optional): Teens may enter directly into workouts or choose to complete Teens Foundations: $99.00 for one 2 hour session. You must pay in advance by calling to register. Once you have registered we will be expecting to see you at your scheduled class. Class size is limited to 3 athletes per coach and can sell out in advance. Click here
- 3 Classes/week (13/month): $160.00 per month Click here
- Unlimited classes: $195.00 per month Click here
- College Student Unlimited Summer Special (full time students): $299.00 May 1st to Labor Day. Same price regardless of start date. Click here
- Yoga & CrossFit Combined: Unlimited CrossFit & unlimited yoga for $250 Click here
- Yoga & CrossFit Combined: 3X week CrossFit & unlimited yoga for $215. please email Elizabeth at email@example.com to process 3x CF & Yoga.
CrossFit Kids (ages 8-12 yrs old) & Teens (ages 13-17 yrs old):
We combine gymnastics, body weight calisthenics, and weightlifting elements to develop capacity across ten general physical skills. Additional elements that encourage bone density development, cross body movements and exercises that involve the vestibular system are also incorporated. The elements are combined to keep children engaged and entertained, while teaching them proper movement technique and creating a broad athletic foundation. Nutrition is also discussed as the basis of athletic performance and health within a supportive community. Classes include a warmup, skill work, a workout, and an exercise intensive game.
- 2 Classes / week (9/month) : $100.00 per month Click here
- 3 Classes / week (13/month): $120.00 per month Click here
- Unlimited classes: $130.00 per month Click here
- 10 Class punch card: $180.00 must use with in 3 months Click here
Class pass/ Drop In: $20 Note: day pass can be paid by members wishing to increase a week’s workload frequency and non-members with qualified CrossFit experience. Click here . Visitors first day pass can be paid for by bringing in a T-shirt from your affiliate.
Private Training: Coaches $75 per hour. John or Glenn: $125 per hour. Click here for Private Training Page
Open Box: Times are scheduled in order for athletes to work on specific goals, skills or workouts. Unlimited members can attend free.
25% off for full time teachers, law enforcement officers, military personnel, E.M.T and full time undergraduate and graduate college students not working full time. Please call or email regarding discounts. To qualify, bring in your current valid photo ID.
Family Discounts. For full monthly memberships only. Discounts apply to spouses or dependent children
- 1st family member is full price
- 2nd family member (or lesser membership) is 10% off
- 3rd family member is 15% off
- 4th family member is 20% off
Discounts are for full month memberships only.
Family Memberships. We offer four different family options. These memberships are sold as is and cannot be adjusted. These memberships are for full month only and will not be prorated mid-month. The family membership applies to spouses and dependent children only.
Our regular family discounts are still offered for families that are not on a family membership, 10% off for 2nd family member, 15% off for 3rd family member and 20% off for 4th family member.
Just like with any of our monthly memberships please let us know before the 1st of any month to make a change. Please email Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to switch to a family membership or have any other change requests.
- Family of 3 all get unlimited memberships for $425 per month
- Family of 4 or more all get unlimited memberships for $515 per month
- Family of 3 all get 3X/week (13 classes/month) for $365 per month
- Family of 4 or more all get 3X/week (13 classes/month) for $450 per month
YOGA MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS: (You do not have to be a member of CrossFit to take yoga.)
- First class is free!: click here
- Yoga drop in class: $17: click here
- Yoga 10 class pass: $140: click here
- Yoga 5X/month: $60: click here
- Yoga 10X/month: $100: click here
- Yoga unlimited: $110: click here
YOGA SCHEDULE: click here
PREVIOUS CROSSFIT EXPERIENCE:
Bypass Option: If you have previous and recent training experience at another CrossFit, simply have your affiliate/coach email us and we can decide the best way for you to enter into group training.
Before joining Foundations, Free Class or any membership please: Click to print and fill out Health Profile & Membership Agreement and bring it in to CFS to save processing time. Click to print and fill out Kids Waiver and bring it in to CFS to save processing time. Please Note: All memberships and class pass purchases are non-refundable. All Foundations Classes are non-refundable. If you purchase a Foundations package and need to reschedule the start of this 6 class session you may do so with at least 48 hours notice prior to the start date. Membership cancellations must be requested before the 1st of the month.