SAVE THE DATE:
Join us for a Holiday Potluck Party on Saturday, December 7th at 5pm.
Bring family & friends and whatever dish you’d like (Paleo or non-Paleo).
We want to see the CFS community, am, pm and weekend wodders say hello without your wod socks and taped hands.
Dynamic Duo Team Competition @ CrossFit Resilience 12-7-13 Saturday
Details click here
CrossFit Resilience is thrilled to host its first ever competition. It will be a same-sex, guy’s and girl’s divisions, team of two competition for intermediate level CrossFitters. Space is limited to 40 total teams. All teams are guaranteed the below three events with the top 5 teams from each division partaking in a final event (TBA at the event) to determine the overall standings. All participants will receive a commemorative t-shirt from the event, and the top three teams from each division will be awarded prize packages, sponsored by Reebok.
- This competition is NOT for you if:
- -You are a regionals level athlete or contender
- -You finished top 400 in the open for your region
- -You are a novice athlete and still heavily scale most workouts.
- -You are unable to complete most bodyweight exercises to a full range of motion
- This competition IS for you if:
- -You are able to hit Rx on some workouts at your box, but you still have areas to develop.
- -You are generally comfortable with most CrossFit movements.
- -You are new to competing and would like to start with an intermediate level competition
- Who: 2, same-sex, intermediate-level teammates
- What: Competition hosted by CrossFit Resilience
- Where: 25 South St., Suite C, Hopkinton, MA 01748
- When: Saturday, December 7th from 9am-3pm
- Cost: $124 per team, plus a registration fee of $1 added by The Box HQ
CrossFit CenterMass, with the Indoor Race Series, is hosting a 1 day, post-Christmas Throwdown to kick off the New Year!
Where: CrossFit CenterMass, 50 Foster St, Worcester, MA
When: Saturday, December 28th, 2013 at 8:00am
Teams of 2 (same gender) will battle it out in the DCU Center (Worcester, MA) on December 28, 2013.
This competition will feature Rx and Scaled divisions, and athletes are guaranteed 3 WODs + 1 floater WOD. There will be a final WOD for the top 4 teams in each division.
Box Jumps 30″/24″
KB Swings 2/1.5 Pood
Ground to Overhead 155/105
Box Jumps 30″/24″
Pood KB Swings 1.5/1 Pood
Ground to Overhead 95/65
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1405589099676832/
Registration site: https://crossfit-centermass.theboxhq.com/events/arena-attack-throwdown