For six weeks this winter we will attempt to reset our bodies and increase our fitness. From January 20th to March 2nd we will partake in the Whole Life Nutrition Challenge. Click here to register for the Whole Life Challenge. Early registration ends January 3rd, $29 for returning players, $39 for first time players. After January 3rd $49.
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE — You’ll spend the next six weeks improving your
health, your happiness, and your relationship with yourself and others.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS — The Challenge goes for 6 weeks. Each day, you’ll earn
points for completing each of the 7 Daily Habits. You’ll record your points on the WLC website, the iOS App, or the Android App, staying
on track and accountable for your results. You will play on the CFS team
and you’ll climb the leaderboard as you make progress. All scores are yes/no —
you’ll receive 5 points for completion, 0 points for non-completion.
EACH HABIT IS WORTH 5 POINTS PER DAY UPON COMPLETION.
The exception is your Nutrition score. You’ll start your day with 5 points and
deduct 1 point for each serving of non-compliant foods you consume.
- Nutrition – EARN UP TO 5 POINTS A DAY. By eating nutritious, healthy foods from your food list.
You will start the day with 5 points and subtract one point for any food you eat that is not compliant according to your list. See your food list options and frequently asked questions here.
- Exercise – EARN 5 POINTS A DAY. For completing any kind of workout or activity that lasts at least 10 minutes.
- Mobilize – EARN 5 POINTS A DAY. For completing any kind of stretching or mobilizing of your muscles or joints for at least 10 minutes.
- Sleep – EARN 5 POINTS A DAY. For sleeping for a duration that you select, one that leaves you feeling rested.
- Hydrate – EARN 5 POINTS A DAY. For drinking the ounces of water equal to your body weight (in pounds) ÷ 3. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds you will divide 150 by 3 and drink that many ounces of water (50 ounces in this case). For kilos, multiply your bodyweight in kilos by 22 for ml of water.
- Well-being – EARN 5 POINTS A DAY. For practicing our rotating weekly well-being practice. We’ll announce a new one in our blog each Friday that will start on Saturday. You’ll find a link to the current practice at the top of the website.
- Reflect – EARN 5 POINTS A DAY. When you submit your score at the end of each day, write briefly about how the day went. This is not private and will be visible to your teammates on your team’s Communication Feed.
Scoring OPENS 7PM DAILY. Remains open until the following midnight, a 29-hour window.
Simply record the number of Nutrition points you kept, check off the other habits you completed, and enter your daily reflection. You will not be able to enter your reflection or submit your score until scoring opens at 7pm.
When the game begins on January 20th, scoring will be closed and you will not submit anything until 7pm. You can, however, use the app to check off the items you have completed.